Monday, September 15, 2014

INIT

First post!

Why I created this blog? 

Seriously, it really is a waste of space in my opinion. But we are tasked with creating a blog for our Software Engineering Project for the final year at Curtin University. Nuwan sir, the head of this unit told us that this is optional for us. But then SLIIT being SLIIT, a week before the final presentations they say that we need to make one if we need marks. So it's actually MUST that I annoy you by popping up on random google searches. I know I know, it's supposed to be an official blog and one of you reading this might be a lecturer. But if I am going to write a blog, the last thing I am going to do is be pretentious and not speak my mind. Permission to speak clearly SIR.

...not.

What I hope to do on this blog?

I don't know. Really. But what I'm NOT going to do is to tell you meaningful things that you really  need to know, like "The meaning of life", "How to hack your ex's facebook account", "How to get to sesame street."
Now that the intro song to the sesame street is playing in your head, lets continue.

What I will (being an optimist) try to tell you is how I did things. How I solved things. What went through my mind. And stuff. With excessive periods. When I face a problem and I absolutely HAVE to solve it, usually for the sake of marks. The true power of a good software developer is his ability to Google. So this blog will honestly be a dump where most of my findings have been filled to. So it might make your life a little easier, or way more difficult depending on when you are reading this. 

Who is my audience?

I am aiming this blog to the whole world, having completed a degree on management and marketing, and almost completing my second degree on software engineering, I will try to educate the general masses on how to combine these two and deliver good software packages, manage your team and how to market your product well. Most of the time I will be delving into the intricate details of problems and help you solve them by sharing the way I solved things. I will comprehensively.. ok I think I over-sold myself enough.
















1 comment: